If You Think You Can You Can

Why you should seriously attend the Business Marketing Day – Read On!

Most people are motivated by fear. Fear of failure and fear (believe it or not) of success!

This stops many people form achieving their true potential. However, what if you knew you could achieve? How would things be different for you now and in the future?

As we mentioned in a previous article success is 75% attitude and 25% practice.

Get the right attitude and you are 75% of the way there!! The rest is only 25% effort!

You Can If You Think You Can!

If you think you are beaten, you are,
If you think you dare not, you don’t.
If you like to win, but you think you can’t,
It is almost certain you won’t.
If you think you’ll lose, you’re lost,
For out in the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow’s will.
It’s all in the state of mind.
If you think you are outclassed, you are,
You’ve got to think high to rise,
You’ve got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.
Life’s battles don’t always go
To the stronger or faster man.
But soon or late the man who wins,
Is the man who thinks he can.

~ C. W. Longenecker ~

Now for some real inspiration – watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEzJnheUIXc&feature=related

£50 Business Marketing Day – 26th August – What are you capable of really achieving? For more details – click here

http://nfps.wsiefusion.net/£50-Business-Training-Day

Mark Dawes

Advertisements
About

I am the Director and National Coach Tutor of NFPS Ltd., a specialist provider of Conflict Risk Management Consultancy and Training with specific expertise in Physical Restraint, Breakaway and Self-Defence. In addition to providing training, advice, consultancy and guidance on the physiological aspects mentioned above, we also provide training in NLP, Hypnosis and Meditation as these skills combined provide a holistic way to improve our psychology. By helping people improve both, their physiology and their psychology, we provide a complete and holistic approach to training and development.

Tagged with: , , , , , ,
Posted in Business

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: